Join us if you are looking for a unique and unparalleled professional experience in the medical device industry. At Minnetronix, we value our people, reward hard work, and believe that having fun should be part of the experience.
Minnetronix is a medical technology and innovation company dedicated to creating patient-focused, customer-centric solutions to unmet clinical and business needs. Our teams have deep expertise in electronic and electromechanical medical devices that we use to develop new technologies, new therapies, and higher-value business models. No company can match the depth and breadth of medical device technologies, therapies and solutions we create.
In addition to competitive salaries, benefits packages and individual development, we offer:
- Monthly breakfast and lunch for the whole company
- Open, light-filled offices, flexible schedules and casual dress
- Indoor basketball court, ping pong and onsite fitness/weight room
- Fitness opportunities including a runner's club, yoga classes, basketball, softball, football, broomball…
- Tickets for you and your family to the MN State Fair, Elko Speedway, power boat racing, paintball and other community events
- Contests like best Pie on Pi Day, pumpkin carving and Halloween costumes, Hawaiian shirts, etc.
- Video game room including Wii U and X-Box
- Endless coffee, tea, cider, cocoa and lemonade
To see open positions at Minnetronix, explore our listings.
Minnetronix is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity (AA/EEO) employer.
For more information, contact Diane Richard, Director of Human Resources at email@example.com .