At Minnetronix, we take our work very seriously. We have to. Lives depend on it.
But, we also believe in the power of fun...
...to foster creativity, inspire new ideas, enhance teamwork and fuel exceptional performance. So, we work hard to maintain a culture that honors a healthy work-life balance by working hard and having fun.
We believe in:
- Playing basketball, running, biking, doing yoga, and working out to give our brains a rest and to blow off steam.
- Letting our creative spirit loose by dressing up on Halloween and carving pumpkins, baking pies to honor Pi Day, and wearing ugly sweaters during the holidays.
- Meeting once a month as a company because we still think face-to-face communication is a good thing.
- Designing work, meeting and eating spaces that encourage interaction and conversation.
- Honoring our passions outside of work by spending a night at the races, battling with paintball, enjoying beers with peers, riding in road rallies, playing sports together, and more.
- Feeding our people because good things happen when we gather around food at our company lunches, the summer barbecue, Oktoberfest, and our holiday party.
- Treating our employees and their families or friends to a day at the Minnesota State Fair, our neighbor to the north.
- Supporting our community by sponsoring Polar Plunge and MS 150 teams, donating to our local food shelf, hosting blood drives, sponsoring a FIRST Robotics team, collecting pajamas for hospitalized children and more.
- Celebrating important milestones like birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Embracing the arrival of spring in Minnesota, snow or shine, by breaking out our Hawaiian shirts and flip flops.